Tip: We recommend that you allow Call2test to perform your randomization at midnight every day, rather than using the advanced schedule feature. When you advance generate your calendar, you create the possibility for testing information to be leaked to participants in advance.
Generate An Advanced Testing Schedule
- Visit manage.call2test.com
- Click Calendar
- Click Advance Generate
- If there are multiple calendars, select the correct one, if not, skip to the next step
- Pick a date for Advance Testing – this will generate testing for all active clients up to (and including) the date specified
- Click the Generate Testing Schedule Button
- Click Calendar to return to the calendar view
- You can now view the list on the day you’ve set advanced testing by either clicking the binoculars button or print button
Clear Advanced Testing Schedules
- Click Clear All Advanced Tests
- This will clear all advanced testing. This cannot be undone.