Events allow facility staff to schedule client check-ins via ConnectComply on their iOS or Android smartphones. These events and notifications can be used for events such as checking in with case managers, attending meetings, upcoming court dates, and more. Events can also be triggered based on the client’s location.
Events are turned off by default to simplify the user interface. If you’d like to use this feature, please contact your account executive.
Add a new client check-in event
- Navigate to Clients > Select a client and click on their name to view their profile
- Click Schedule > Add Event
- The following information can be added to a new event:
- Add a short and descriptive Event Title (required)
- Set the Date and Time of requested check
- You can set events to repeat with the following criteria:
- Does not repeat (default)
- Repeats every day
- Repeats every week
- Starts from the day you set the reminder
- For example, if you set the reminder on a Wednesday, the next reminder will be on a Wednesday as well
- Custom Repeat
- There are two available Event Reminders that can be activated by selecting their respective checkboxes. Set the checkboxes to remind clients of an upcoming event; reminders can be set in increments of minutes or hours.
- Event Description is used for more detailed information and is visible to the client.
- Event Notes may be used for more detailed information; event notes are not visible to the client, only to staff.
- You can also set a location verification with the following criteria:
- Do not verify location: Clients will not be required to verify their location
- Verify on arrival: Clients will be asked to check in upon arrival at an address; this can be used for work, AA meetings, etc.
- Verify at set time: Clients will be asked to verify their location at a time of your choosing.
- Verify randomly: Client may be required to check in upon arrival at a location of your choosing; you can set the location and the odds that verification will be required.
View an event
- Events may be viewed by opening a client’s profile and then Schedule > Events
- You can choose to display calendar information in the following formats:
- Agenda: Agenda view will display events in a list format
- Click on an event to view its contents.
View event check-in history
- Click Check-in History to view the client’s check-in history. You’ll then be able to view the following information:
- A photo of the client from their check in
- Date requested for the client’s check in
- The requested Event Time
- Event Location records where they were at the time of check-in
- A Map of where the check-in occurred
- Check-in Window will display the span of time clients are allowed to check in
- Notifications Sent records any event notifications the client would have received
Delete an event
- While viewing the event you wish to delete, click Delete Event
Tip: You cannot delete or modify past events