Our Violations interface is used to track the progress of clients in your program. Staff may choose to Excuse or Confirm a violation and include notes about any recorded incidents.
- To view violations, click Violations in the dashboard.
- Click on a client’s name to view a panel with more information about the incident.
- From here, you’ll be able to take action on each violation.
- Late (Daily): Client was late for daily check-in.
- Missed (Daily): Client did not perform daily check-in.
- Missed (Event): Client did not check in for a scheduled event (i.e. curfew, court appointment, etc.).
- Out of Bounds: Client was not in designated area.
- Scheduled Check-in Out of Bounds: Client was not in designated area for a scheduled event (i.e. curfew, court appointment, etc.).
- Spoofed location attempt: Client may have attempted to alter their location.
- Failed Check in: Contact customer support for more information.
- Excuse: Mark if a violation was allowed. For example, the client was late checking in because of a job interview.
- Confirm: Verify a client was in violation of their program.
- Open: Re-open a closed violation.
- Notes: Add notes about a violation; for instance, the reason for the violation, why a violation was excused, etc. A history of notes will also be displayed.